Hello From Africa
The canvas upon which this continent’s epic story is written is not only beautiful but astonishing. Whether heading out at dawn on a safari game drive following millions of wildebeest on their Great Migration or soaring high in a hot-air balloon to embrace the Serengeti, Africa creates the wildlife encounter of a lifetime. Wherever you find yourself on this big, beautiful continent, you will be touched by the wildlands, rich traditions, artisan craftmanship and natural beauty –all of which these pieces pay tribute too.
9” – 6×4 Cable Chain – TierraCast® 20-0425-27
8 – 10mm jump rings
8 – 8mm jump rings
8 – 1” head pins
2 – ear wires
6 – Coco wood shard pendants
- Cut the chain into two 1” pieces, two 1 ½” pieces, and two 2” pieces and set aside.
- Using one head pin slide on one 6mm Tangerine bead and make a simple loop. Repeat this 7 more times and set aside.
- Using one 10mm jump ring open the ring and attach the 1” piece of chain, then the 2” piece of chain, and then the 1 ½” piece of chain in that order. At the bottom of each chain use a 10mm jump ring and attach one Coco Wood Pendant.
- Taking the 1” chain component add on one Tangerine bead component made in Step 2.
- Taking the 1 ½” chain component add on one Tangerine bead component made in Step 2 and using an 8mm jump ring add on one Pure Leaf pendant.
- Taking the 2” chain component add on two Tangerine bead components made in Step 2 and using an 8mm jump ring add on one Pure Leaf pendant.
- Add the ear wire to the top of the original 10mm jump ring holding all the chains.
- Add an 8mm jump ring to the Lt Siam Tribal Cross pendant. Holding the ear wire straight open a second 8mm jump ring and attach the cross by sliding the open jump ring through the top links in the three original chains.
- Repeat Steps 3-8 to make the second earring.