No Christmas ensemble is complete without the Antique Glamour Christmas Ring. Bold Swarovski crystal encircled with crystal pearls. Carry Christmas spirit with you all season!
|ROUND STONE||1||35 mm||JET HEMATITE||PURCHASE ROUND STONE|
|CRYSTAL PEARLS||22||3 mm||CRYSTAL PETROL PEARL||PURCHASE CRYSTAL PEARLS|
|LEATHER||6 x 6 cm||PURCHASE LEATHER|
|NYLON THREAD||.35 mm||1 mm||TRANSPARENT||PURCHASE NYLON THREAD|
|STRETCHY SEWING SILK||2 spools||PURCHASE SEWING SILK|
|DOUBLE SIDED TAPE|
CREATING THE ANTIQUE GLAMOUR CHRISTMAS RING
Draw a 5 cm diameter circle or use the one in the illustration as a template. Adhere double sided tape onto the back.
- Place the pattern on top of a piece of leather and cut the circle out.
- Cut 1m of 0.35 mm nylon thread. Stitch from the back of the leather circle to the front about 3 mm in from the edge. Begin adding 3 mm Swarovski Crystal Petrol Pearls article 5810 as shown in the illustrations as you ccontinue to stitch around the leather circle.
- Pull the nylon threads to get the shape as shown in the illustration. Remove the tape and add the Swarovski Round Stone article 1201 35 mm Jet Hematite to the center of the beaded leather circle. Tie a double knot with both thread ends. Stitch one of the thread ends out to the back side from the center of the leather as depicted in the illustrations.
- Use two spools of machine stretchy sewing silk, make a slip knot and place it on a crochet hook. Place yarn over hook and slide through the loop on the hook. Repeat until you have made six stitches.
- Crochet back along these first six stitches and repeat until the length of the crocheted yarn is the length of your “ring size”.
- Sew the ends together to form a tube-like structure. Attach to the center of the leather circle with the nylon thread that was stitched out the back side in step 4 as shown in illustrations.
A Swarovski Create Your Style Design.