Sparkle all the way through the season with this stunning bracelet designed by Tamara Honaman! Dripping in Swarovski crystal, the Sparkle All The Way bracelet is the perfect addition to any Christmas ensemble.
SUPPLIES AND TOOLS
|SEW-ONS||10||8 mm||OLIVINE||PURCHASE SEW-ONS|
|BEADS||8||8 mm||CRYSTAL RED MAGMA||PURCHASE BEADS|
|BEADS||8||4 mm||OLIVINE AB||PURCHASE BEADS|
|PENDANT||1||32 mm||OLIVINE||PURCHASE PENDANT|
|CUP CHAIN||5″||SS 17||CRYSTAL||PURCHASE CUP CHAIN|
|CHAIN||6||RHODIUM PLATED||PURCHASE CHAIN|
|CHAIN-END PIECE||2||4 mm||SILVER||PURCHASE CHAIN-END PIECE|
|CLASP||1||RHODIUM PLATED||PURCHASE CLASP|
|HEAD PINS||16||2″||SILVER PLATED||PURCHASE HEAD PINS|
|JUMP RINGS||19||SILVER PLATED||PURCHASE JUMP RINGS|
|JUMP RINGS||4||5 mm||SILVER PLATED||PURCHASE JUMP RINGS|
|WIRE||3″||20 gauge||STAINLESS STEEL||PURCHASE WIRE|
|TOOL KIT||Includes Pliers and Cutters||PURCHASE TOOL KIT|
CREATING SPARKLE ALL THE WAY
1. Place the last crystal in the cup chain into a chain-end connector. Using chain nose pliers, compress the prongs in the connector to secure the crystal cup chain. Repeat on the other end of the cup chain.
2. Using oval jump rings, connect the sew-on stones to create a length of sew-on stone “chain.”
3. Position round-nose pliers about 1 ½” from one end of the length of wire. Begin to form a wrapped loop. Open the loop just formed and add the ellipse pendant. Close the loop then finish the wrapped loop. Place round nose pliers above the wrap just formed and begin a second wrapped loop. Open the loop just formed and slip on the center link of the length of chain. Finish the wrapped loop.
4. Thread a Swarovski crystal red magma crystal bead onto a headpin. Form a simple loop onto the end of the head pin to create a red magma bead drop. Repeat to create 8 red magma bead drops. Repeat to create 8 olivine AB bicone bead drops..
5. Open an oval jump ring. Add a red magma bead drop and an olivine AB bead drop then the top wrapped loop of the ellipse pendant; close the jump ring. Repeat to add a second pair of drops to the lower wrapped loop of the ellipse pendant; close the jump ring. Add additional pairs of drops along the chain on either side of the ellipse pendant.
6. Open an oval jump ring; add it to the last sew-on stone on one end of the sew-on stone chain and a link in the chain from Step 5. Close the jump ring. Repeat on the second end of the sew-on stone chain. Make sure the sew-on stone chain hangs evenly and with a drape you like.
7. Open a round jump ring and join the last link on one end of the cable chain and the loop on one cup-chain connector. Add a second jump ring and one half of the clasp; close the jump ring. Repeat for the other half of the bracelet.
A Tamara Honaman Design.