Independence Day is fast approaching, which means everyone will be decked out in red, white, and blue! Some die-hard patriots will be dressed from head-to-toe in American Pride colors. It’s hard to stand out in this crowd, but this simple DIY Star-Spangled Bracelet will set your accessories apart this 4th of July!
- 6mm Swarovski Crystal Pearls
- 4mm Swarovski Crystal Round Beads
- 8mm Swarovski Siam Round Beads
- 8mm Swarovski Pearl Round Beads
- Swarovski Star Pendants
- Jump Rings
- Memory Wire
Round Nose Pliers
- Memory Wire Cutters
- Side Cutters
Cut the memory wire to the desired length with the memory wire cutters.
- Use Round Nose Pliers to create a round closed loop on the end of the memory wire.
- Thread Beads in alternating order on the Memory Wire.
- Once all Beads are on the Memory Wire, use Round Nose Pliers to create a closed loop on the end of the wire.
- Open Jump Rings with Pliers to attach the Star Pendants to the loop on each end of the bracelet.
- Close Jump Rings securely.
- Place 8mm Pearls on headpins.
- Use Round Nose Pliers to create simple loops.
- Place onto one of the ends of the bracelet, use Side Cutters to cut excess wire and close loop securely.
- Repeat until all desired beads have been attached.
Tips for Rocking the Star-Spangled Bracelet
- Use the Star Pendants and any excess Beads to create some matching patriotic dangles.
- Create a bracelet without the Star Pendants to wear as an Star-Spangled Anklet.