Learn to use the Ceralun Two-Part Epoxy Clay for Jewelry. In this lesson we learn how to roll the clay and apply SWAROVSKI crystal to it.
- Cut an even piece of both parts of the Two-Part Epoxy Clay.
- Roll the two parts together with your hand for three to four minutes until evenly blended.
- Place a piece of the rolled clay on the jewelry piece.
- Using the Crystal Katana wax side, place crystals into the clay.
- Press them into the clay with the back of the Crystal Katana.
- Once complete, let dry for about two hours.