Bubbles of Love – Custom Flute Glasses
Create a beautiful and useful item for the day that celebrates love! These are the perfect amount of sparkle for the celebration of your love.
2 – Fluted champagne glasses
Your choice of glue E6000 or two-part epoxy
- Using one champagne flute, glue on (15) 2808 10mm Crystal Rose Patina flat backs along the rim of the stem evenly spaced.
- Using the same flute as above, glue on (3) 2808 6mm Crystal Golden Shadow flat backs on the rim of the mouth approximately 8mm apart.
- Using the same flute as above, glue on two more rows using (3) 2808 6mm Crystal Golden Shadow flat backs, lining the crystals up directly under the first row from step 2. Repeat once.
- Glue on (5) 2808 3.6mm Crystal Golden Shadow flat backs, vertically below the left bottom 6mm flat back crystal. Repeat this step for the middle and right 6mm flat back crystal.
- For the next row, glue on (1) 2808 3.6mm flat back between the left and middle 6mm flat back. Repeat this step by gluing on (1) 2808 3.6mm flat back between the middle and right 6mm flat back.
- Glue on vertically (5) 2808 3.6mm between the left and right flat back added in step 5.
- Repeat steps 2-6 for the opposite side of the flute.
- Repeat steps 1-7 for each additional glass made.
To View Full Instructions – Click Here